Community Events

Dillon’s Community Events 

Tuesday, March 9th 2021– Beaverhead County High School will host its Band and Choral Concert, starting at 7pm in the BW Lodge.  For attendance guidelines and more information, call 406-683-2361. 

Monday, March 15th 2021 NCAA MARCH MADNESS CALCUTTA!!!!! Engine 18 is committed to raising funds to provide scholarships to UMW student-athletes. Registration is from 5:00-6:30, Auctions at 7:00 pm @ The Beaverhead Golf Course. *Must be 18 or older to participate. Of the total bids paid out, 90% will go to participant bidders. The other 10% will go to Engine 18. https://www.engine18.org/

DILLON CITY BUS
New hours until further notice Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. 1pm to 4pm. ESSENTIAL rides only (Pharmacy, Food, Dr. ETC) NO bus on Wednesdays.


 

Dillon’s Community Links

The Dillonite Daily www.dillonite.com

Dillon, MT 683 Events Calendar: https://www.683events.com/

The Dillon Jaycees  https://www.dillonjaycees.com

Engine 18–  https://www.engine18.org

Dillon Public Schools Links:

Beaverhead County High School Events: https://www.bchsmt.com/events

Dillon School District #10:  https://dillonschools.org 

March Hot Lunch Menu: https://dillonschools.org

University of Montana Western Event Links:

The University of Montana Western Events: https://w.umwestern.edu/events-all/

UMW Bulldogs All Sports Calendar: https://umwbulldogs.com 

CLICK HERE TO SEE EVERYTHING BEAVERHEAD COUNTY IS DOING TO FIGHT COVID-19 IN OUR COMMUNITY.


DEER LODGE

Robin Hood @ The Rialto Theatre!!!!! 

Tickets on sale!!!! $20.00(Fri & Sun) $30.00 (Sat) purchase at Valley Foods, Steele’s in Butte and Deer Lodge, Keystone Drug & Rialto Theatre

  • Friday, March 5th– Doors open @ 7:00 pm, Curtains open at 7:30pm. 
  • Saturday, March 6th– Doors open @6:00 pm with dessert and champagne served! Curtains open at 7:30 pm. 
  • Sunday, March 7th – Doors open @ 1:30, Curtains open at 2:00 pm.  

 



SENIOR CITIZENS MENU

Please arrange for delivery by 10 a.m.

Menu subject to change – 846-3939

Monday, March 8th – Chicken Tender Melt 
Tuesday, March 9th – Chef Salad 
Wednesday, March 10th – Spare Ribs 
Thursday Night DinnerCANCELLED
Friday, March 12th – Soup and Sandwich

**Freezer Meals Available**

 


 RIALTO THEATER UPCOMING EVENTS

MOVIES

February 26th, 27th &28th
“The Little Things”
R – 2 hr. 7 min.

MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIRED

  Thank you for your support!

Other Events at the Rialto

FRESH Rialto popcorn with real butter
ON SALE at the front doors
Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Large size only

**********

 Please help by observing social distancing guidelines for tickets, concessions, and in the auditorium.  If you do not feel well please come another day.

(406)846-7900


 

Lost/Stolen ATM Card

During normal business hours call 1-800-452-6904.

After business hours call 1-800-472-3272.

FDIC Deposit Insurance

Each depositor insured to at least $250,000.