Dillon’s Community Events
September 15th-17th- Great Harvest Bake Days- .The bakery at Great Harvest Bread Co. will host Bake Days September 14-16, each day from 7 AM to 2 PM at 25 E. Glendale St. in downtown Dillon. Proceeds will go to the Dillon Tree Board to help fund completion of the renovations to Swenson Way boulevard and make its plant life healthier and sidewalks more pedestrian friendly. Online ordering is available for bread, goodies, sandwiches, and salads. For more information, go to dillonmt.greatharvestbread.com or www.facebook.com/GreatHarvestUniversity.
Wednesday, September 15th–
- Homecoming Pep Rally & BBQ- Community & Campus Pep Rally & BBQ at UMW Campus BARC at 5:30 PM. Event sponsored by ASUMW and Montana Western Alumni & Friends. BBQ prepared by Engine 18.
- Homecoming Decorating Contest- Community & Campus “PAINT THE TOWN RED” office and business decorating contest. Winners will be announced at the Pep Rally. Community winners will receive Bulldog Swag and 4 football game tickets. Campus winners will receive ASUMW gifts.
Thursday, September 16th–
- Free Concert- Dillon Concert Association presents: Presidio Brass Quintet, Thursday, September 16th at the UM Western Beier Auditorium- 7:30 PM. Through the generosity of an anonymous event sponsor, this concert is free to anyone wishing to attend. Doors open at 6:45 PM for DCA members and for those wanting to purchase a 2021-2022 seas ticket. All other attendees are welcome at 7:15 PM.
Friday, September 17th–
- Historic Tour- There will be a historic tour of campus buildings narrated by UMW alumni Mike Schultz, Wally Feldt and Mike Miller. Tour will begin at 3:00 PM at the Roe House front porch.
- Western Alumni & Friends No-Host Social- There will be a Montana Western Alumni & Friends no-host social at The Den Steakhouse & Bar beginning at 5:00 PM on Friday, September 17th. Affinity Reunions: 25 & 50-year Reunions 1970, 1971 & 1995 & 1996.
Saturday, September 18th-
- Farmers Market- The weekly Dillon Farmers Market offers its unique blend of locally grown foods and locally made crafts, plus more on Saturdays through September 18th, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM -the same hours the Twin Bridges Farmers Market will convene at Twin’s Main Street City Park. For more information, consult each event’s Facebook page.
- Hall of Fame Brunch Induction Ceremony- The 2021 Inductees will be Inducted into the Western Athletics Hall of Fame at 9:00 AM in the Lewis & Clark Room, Mathews Hall. To purchase tickets for the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Brunch, please call (406) 683-7306. Ticket prices are $15.00 for adults and $7.00 for ages 6-17. Children 5 and under are free.
- Color Run- ASUMW Bulldog Homecoming Color Run will begin at 10:00 AM at the UMW Campus Tundra. Free and Open to campus & Community.
- Homecoming Football Game- The Montana Western Bulldogs will take on MSU- Northern in their homecoming game. Kickoff is at 2:00 PM at Vigilante Stadium. Halftime will feature introductions of the 2021 Hall of Fame Inductees as well as the 2021 Homecoming Ambassadors.
- Homecoming No-Host Mixer- After the Western Football game there will be a Red Saturday No-host Mixer at Beaverhead Brewery beginning at 6:00 PM.
New hours until further notice Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. 1pm to 4pm. ESSENTIAL rides only (Pharmacy, Food, Dr. ETC) NO bus on Wednesdays.
Dillon’s Community Links
The Dillonite Daily– www.dillonite.com
Dillon, MT 683 Events Calendar: https://www.683events.com/
The Dillon Jaycees– https://www.dillonjaycees.com
Engine 18– https://www.engine18.org
Dillon Public Schools Links:
Beaverhead County High School Events: https://www.bchsmt.com/events
Dillon School District #10: https://dillonschools.org
June’s Hot Lunch Menu: https://dillonschools.org
University of Montana Western Event Links:
The University of Montana Western Events: https://w.umwestern.edu/events-all/
UMW Bulldogs All Sports Calendar: https://umwbulldogs.com
CLICK HERE TO SEE EVERYTHING BEAVERHEAD COUNTY IS DOING TO FIGHT COVID-19 IN OUR COMMUNITY.
PIONEER FEDERAL’S ANNUAL COMMUNITY SHRED DAY-
DEER LODGE – TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST FROM 11:00 AM TO 1:00 PM
SEPT 18th – Find Your Roots open house at Kohrs Memorial Library meeting room from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
SEPT 27th – Little Guy Wrestling spaghetti fundraiser dinner from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Pen Convention Center at 925 Main Street, Deer Lodge.
SENIOR CITIZENS MENU
Please arrange for delivery by 10 a.m.
Menu subject to change – 846-3939
Monday, Sept. 20th – Philly cheesesteak
Tuesday, Sept. 21st – Beef stroganoff
Wednesday, Sept. 22nd – Soup & sandwich
Thursday, Sept. 23rd – Polish dog & baked beans
Friday, Sept. 24th – Sweet & sour chicken
**Freezer Meals Available**
RIALTO THEATER UPCOMING EVENTS
September 10th, 11th & 12th
PG-13 | 1 hr. 55 min.
Thank you for your support!
Other Events at the Rialto
September 18th – 7pm
“The Silent Clowns”
To celebrate its 100th Anniversary
Three silent films with Dennis James, entertainer and silent film musician
FRESH Rialto popcorn with real butter
ON SALE at the front doors
Wednesday evenings from 6:00 to 8 p.m.
Large size only