Wednesday, February 12th–
- Beaverhead County High School will host a registration session starting at 7 p.m. in the BCHS Auditorium for eighth graders set to enroll as incoming freshmen at BCHS for the 2020-21 school year. For more information, call 406-683-2361.
- The Beaverhead Senior Citizen Center will assist Dillon and Twin Bridges residents in a trip to Butte to see “The Illusionists- Live From Broadway” at 7:30 p.m. Tickets for the show and round trip transportation are included. Call or test Wendy Peterson at 406-925-3022 to reserve a seat.
Monday, February 17th- Pioneer Federal will be closed for President’s Day.
Tuesday, February 18th– A conversation about Livestock Guard Dogs hosted by People and Carnivores and Blackleaf Guardians will happen 6-7:30 p.m. at the Elks Lodge. The meeting is free and open to the public. For more information, call Kim Johnston at 406-599-9424 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, February 20th– Violinist Timothy Chooi will play a 7:30 p.m. concert, in Beier Auditorium on the University of Montana Western campus. For more information call event sponsor Dillon Concert Association at 406-683-23432.
Tuesday, February 25th–
- February 24th & 25th- Dillon Middle School will hold Parent-Teacher Conferences 4 p.m.- 7p.m. Appointments are not necessary for parents/guardians of DMS students. For more information, call 406-683-4311.
- The annual Pancake Super to support the Beaverhead Community Wood Bank Ministry will be held 5:30 p.m.- 7 p.m. at the St. Rose Family Center. Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy pancakes, eggs, sausage, ham, and fruit. There is no charge for the meal, but donations will be accepted. For more information, call Rick Hartz, at 406-683-4506.
- The Dillon Public Library will host a Girl Scout Information Night, starting at 5:30 p.m. For more information, call 406-683-4544.
Saturday, February 29th–
- Beaverhead Outdoors Association (BOA) will hold its 2020 banquet-auction-raffle fundraiser at the local Elks Lodge, starting at 5 p.m. Proceeds will go towards staging this year’s Kids Fishing Derby. For more information, visit BOA’s Facebook page.
- February 29th – March 1st– The Big Hole Valley Association has announced that the annual Ski Joring contest at Wisdom will be held at the Wisdom Airport. Fore more information, call Diane at 406-689-3260 or Guy at 406-925-0561.
Dillon’s Community Links
The Dillon City Bus offers free rides in town for everyone Mondays through Fridays, from 8 a.m. to noon, and 1-5 p.m. Arrange for pickup by calling 406-660-4247 before 4:30 p.m.
The Dillonite Daily– www.dillonite.com
Dillon, MT 683 Events Calendar: https://www.683events.com/
The Dillon Jaycees– https://www.dillonjaycees.com
Engine 18– https://www.engine18.org/
Southwestern Montana Family YMCA:
February 2020 YMCA Programs: http://swmtf-ymca.org/images/Febprograms/pdf
YMCA Swim Lessons– 2019/2020 YMCA: http://swmtf-ymca.org/images/swimlesson2019.pdf
Dillon Public Schools Links:
Full January Lunch Menu: https://www.dillonschools.org/
Beaverhead County High School Events: https://www.bchsmt.com/events
University of Montana Western Event Links:
The University of Montana Western Events: https://w.umwestern.edu/events-all/
UMW Bulldogs All Sports Calendar: https://umwbulldogs.com/
February 15th – Spaghetti dinner and silent auction to benefit Billy Burt’s medical expenses at the Corner Bar at 5:30. Live music at 8 p.m. Silent auction closes at 8 p.m.
February 15th – The Not So Newlywed Game at Deer Lodge Elks Lodge. No host cocktail hour at 6:30 p.m. Game starts at 7:30 p.m.
February 19th & 26th – Deer Lodge Little League baseball/softball sign-ups for boys & girls ages 4-16. At the CPC South Entrance from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. For more information call Sean Herrick at 565-7278.
February 17th – PRESIDENTS’ DAY – PIONEER FEDERAL WILL BE CLOSED TODAY
March 4th – Deer Lodge Little League baseball/softball sign-ups for boys & girls ages 4-16. At the CPC South Entrance from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. For more information call Sean Herrick at 565-7278
SCHOOL LUNCH MENU
Monday, February 17th
Tuesday, February 18th
Breakfast: breakfast pizza
Lunch: chicken drumsticks
Wednesday, February 19th
Breakfast: assorted muffins, bars & donuts
Lunch: egg roll & fried rice
Thursday, February 20th
Lunch: cheese ravioli with meat sauce
Friday, February 21st
Breakfast: yogurt parfait or cereal
Lunch: beef pasty
Monday, February 10th
Breakfast: sausage & scrambled eggs with toast
Lunch: chicken quesadilla
Tuesday, February 11th
Breakfast: cheese stick, apple filled breadstick
Wednesday, February 12th
Breakfast: old fashioned cinnamon rolls
Lunch: pork chip sandwich
Thursday, February 13th
Breakfast: french toast
Lunch: supper beefed up nachos
Friday, February 14th
Breakfast: yogurt parfait or cereal
Lunch: chili cheese fries
SENIOR CITIZENS MENU
Please arrange for delivery by 10 a.m.
Menu subject to change – 846-3939
Monday, February 17th – Soup and sandwich
Tuesday, February 18th – Chicken pot pie
Wednesday, February 19th– Ham & scalloped potatoes
Thursday, February 20th- Sloppy joes
Thursday Night Dinner – Chicken fried steak
Friday, February 21st – In house: Menu | Delivery: Cook’s choice
Monday, February 10th – Soup and sandwich
Tuesday, February 11th– Swedish meat balls
Wednesday, February 12th – Joyce’s turkey casserole
Thursday, February 13th – Reuben
Thursday Night Dinner – Spaghetti
Friday, February 14th – In house: Menu | Delivery: Cook’s choice
RIALTO THEATER UPCOMING EVENTS
Friday – Saturday – Sunday
February 14th, 15th & 16th
“Star Wars – the Rise of Skywalker”
PG-13 | 2 hr. 35 min.
“1917” – R – 119 min.
Other Events at the Rialto
FEBRUARY 13th – Shayne Smith, comedian – 7 p.m.
“Live at the Rialto Concert Series” for the 2019-2020 season are now on sale. FIVE great shows. Purchase tickets online at Deer Lodge Rialto or mail to PO Box 874, Deer Lodge, MT 59722.