Pioneer Federal Savings and Loan Association is looking for a team oriented and pro-active Operations Manager.
Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
• Oversee teller operations for the Association
• Oversee new accounts for the Association
• Internal Audit manager- work closely with outsourced Internal Auditors- responsible to provide them necessary information; work with them to cure any exceptions reported; make sure PFSL employees responsible for curing exceptions follow through on proper timeframes
• IT manager- work closely with outsourced IT Network Administrator
• Mobile/Internet banking Manager
• Debit Card manager
• Handle customer requests/complaints and ensure customer satisfaction
• Additional duties as assigned
• College degree preferred
• Prefer no less than five years’ experience in banking, including teller, new account, and operations
• Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
• Proficient Technology skills
• Work closely with bookkeepers and ability to delegate
• Working knowledge of bank regulations pertaining to operations
• Excellent communication skills with coworkers, supervisors, customers and vendors
Send resume and letter of application to Pioneer Federal Savings and Loan Association, P.O. Box 1103, Dillon, MT 59725, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the bank.
Applications accepted until position is filled.