Loan Officer Position
Established in 1912, with locations in Dillon and Deer Lodge, Pioneer Federal Savings and Loan Association is looking for a team oriented and pro-active Loan Officer for our Dillon office.
• Interview loan applicants, accept loan applications, obtain and complete necessary information to determine customers’ needs and ability to service debt.
• Manage all aspects of real estate, consumer and commercial lending as well as manage all aspects of an assigned portfolio of loans and relationships.
• Possess knowledge to originate secondary market residential real estate requests to include, FHA, VA, and MBOH loan programs.
• Assess risk and make loan decisions within the bank’s lending limits and/or present recommendations to management.
• Manage loan portfolio to ensure customer conformity with terms and conditions.
• Responsible for satisfactory completion of all bank training course assignments and apply knowledge gained to guarantee customer satisfaction and promote operational efficiency.
• Close loans, complete file documentation, and maintain files.
• Monitor compliance with loan policies and appropriate regulations.
• Participate in community activities and organizations.
• Cross sell all company products and services; refer appropriate banking opportunities to other
departments and personnel.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Excellent customer service, marketing and networking skills.
• Excellent computer, interpersonal communication, employee relations and financial analytical skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business Administration or compensating years of experience.
• Three years of lending experience.
• Familiarity with lending products, policies and guidelines.
This is a full-time position, to include benefits, such as health insurance compensation, paid vacations and 401K.
Send resume and letter of application to Pioneer Federal Savings and Loan Association, P.O. Box 1103, Dillon, MT 59725, email to email@example.com or drop off at the bank.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
Pioneer Federal Savings and Loan Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.